The fast and easy way to complete your tax return – online.
The step-by-step Etax 2015 online tax return lets you choose the sections you need, saving you time and trouble.
- Fast & easy online tax return
- No software to install. Just open a browser and go
- Live help from qualified Etax Accountants, online & phone
- Expert advice helps prevent ATO problems and helps increase your refund where possible
- Direct electronic ATO lodgement
- Confidence of lodging your return via a registered tax agent
- Our goal is to maximise your 2015 tax refund
- PLEASE NOTE: You can start entering your 2015 tax return on 15 June at this site. ATO lodgements will begin after 01 July.
Most people finish their Etax online tax return in under 15 minutes!
Why do your tax return at Etax.com.au?
As we all become more dependant on the internet for convenience and time-saving benefits, doing your tax return online is quickly becoming the most popular option.
User feedback suggests the Etax online tax return is the simplest and quickest way to lodge an Australian tax return. In our Jan 2015 survey, 97.89% of users said they’d recommend it to friends and family.
These are a few reasons why:
- New Auto Prefill: Enters up to 70% of the items for you. (depends on ATO data availability)
- Mobile friendly: Do your tax return and exchange messages with your Etax accountant, all from your tablet or mobile phone!
- No appointments, no travel to a tax agents office, low fees, and still get expert checking and advice.
- Tax item selector: less reading, less clutter.
- Your Etax online tax return is checked twice by qualified accountants for accuracy and extra deductions prior to lodgement. (A higher level of support and expertise than at most tax agent offices.)
- Most people finish their tax return at Etax.com.au in just 15 minutes!
In 2015, the improved online tax return and latest “smart tax form” make your return easier than ever before.
Individual Tax Returns
- Personal Tax Returns
- Rental Properties
- Family Tax Benefits
- Fringe Benefits Tax
- Capital Gains Tax
- Partnership Tax Returns
- Company Tax Returns
- Prior Years’ Tax Returns
- ATO Non-Lodgement Advice
- Amended Tax Returns
- Late tax returns back to 2001
for All Occupations
- Sole Traders
- Retail Clerks
- Software Developers
- Health Professions
- Defence Forces Tax Returns
- …plus Etax 2015 returns for every other profession and every income level.