Bridge the gap between university and the professional career you want with a graduate program designed to get you there, fast!
APPLICATIONS FOR OUR 2018 GRADUATE PROGRAM ARE NOW OPEN!
If you would like to apply for the 2018 intake of the Etax Accelerate program click the apply now button above.
If you have any questions, please email: [email protected] and be sure to include the words “graduate program” in the subject line of your message.
What is the Accelerate Graduate Program?
The Accelerate Graduate Program is a comprehensive program designed to provide you with the core skills every tax-focused accounting graduate needs.
You’ll gain real time, real life business and tax experience with Australia’s leading online tax agent.
What can you expect?
Each Accelerate Program graduate receives comprehensive training, on the job experience, mentoring and progressive career skills provided by expert accountants and service staff.
Etax clients really value our service and support. You’ll receive additional training and help to develop your client service skills throughout the program – those are critical skills for your accounting career.
Accelerate Graduate Training
Tax, accounting and training specialists teach you ALL the skills you need to take your next step.
Plus – we pay you while you learn!
Training is delivered in-house and combines theory, practical and online training blocks to maximise your learning and retention.
- Specialised tax training
- Compliance basics
- Client service skills
- Communication skills
- Soft skills development
- Systems and software training
Key areas of experience gained during the program:
- Hands-on tax experience in a fast paced, professional environment.
- Guaranteed CPD hours to enhance your employability.
- Delivering knock out service as part of a fun, young and driven team.
- Put your skills into practice with direct interaction and advice provided to clients on the phone, by email and through live online chat.
- Enhanced confidence, personal and professional skills.
Keep learning and improving so you’re ready for that next job:
- Get on-the-job feedback and mentoring to strengthen your skills and knowledge.
- Job ready support, including resume advice and interview tips towards the end of the program.
What do I need to join the Etax Accelerate Graduate Program?
To uphold our reputation as Australia’s favourite online tax agent, we select candidates who fit best with our business priorities and culture:
- A completed accounting/business degree is required.
- Availability from the beginning of June through to the end of August is essential, with many graduates remaining with us until November.
- A friendly, outgoing personality and strong interpersonal skills.
- A professional attitude, strong communications skills and happy to converse with people of all ages and backgrounds.
- We consider multiple languages an advantage, however it is essential that you have professional-level English language skills, both written and spoken.
- A supportive team player who is kind and calm under pressure.
How do I apply?
EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST FOR OUR 2018 INTAKE FOR THE ACCELERATE GRADUATE PROGRAM ARE NOW OPEN
If you have any questions or would like to express your interest in the 2018 graduate program, please email [email protected] and be sure to include the words “graduate program” in the subject line of your message.