Bridge the gap between university and the professional career you want with a graduate program designed to get you there, fast!
Expressions of interest are now open for the 2021 tax season
What is the Accelerate Graduate Program?
The Accelerate Graduate Program is an award winning program, designed to provide you with the core skills every tax-focused accounting graduate needs. A fast paced, supportive and energised environment. Graduates quickly learn new skills and put them to use, along with new friends and a fantastic team.
Graduates gain real time, real life, business and tax experience with Australia’s leading online tax agent.
What can you expect?
Each Accelerate Program graduate receives tax training, on the job experience, mentoring and career skills from expert accountants and service professionals.
We love our clients so we want you to take real good care of them!
Canstar, Readers Digest and Product Review have all awarded Etax for our focus on client service standards. This crucial skill is often overlooked in service industry training. Not here! Client service is crucial for our business so we quickly bring you up to speed with your communication and client handling skills. This is something that really will give you the edge at your next interview.
Accelerate Graduate Training
Tax and accounting specialists teach you ALL the skills you need to take your next step.
Training is delivered online We combine theory, practical and online training in easy to manage blocks to maximise retention. You are never by yourself, we have dedicated professionals on hand to guide you throughout.
Graduate training includes:
- Specialised tax training
- Compliance basics
- Client service skills
- Communication skills
- Soft skills development
- Systems and software training
Key areas of experience gained during the program:
- Hands-on tax experience in a fast paced, professional environment.
- Guaranteed CPD hours to enhance your employability.
- Delivering knock out service as part of a fun, young and driven team.
- Put your skills into practice with direct interaction and advice provided to clients on the phone, by email and through live online chat.
- Enhanced confidence, personal and professional skills.
Keep learning and improving so you’re ready for that next job.
- Get on-the-job feedback and mentoring to strengthen your skills and knowledge.
- Job ready support, including resume advice and interview tips towards the end of the program.
What do I need to join the Etax Accelerate Graduate Program?
As Australia’s favourite online tax agent, we select candidates who fit best with our business priorities and culture.
- A completed accounting/business degree is required.
- Availability from the beginning of June through to the end of August is essential, with many graduates remaining with us until November.
- A friendly, outgoing personality and strong interpersonal skills.
- A professional attitude, strong communications skills and happy to converse with people of all ages and backgrounds.
- We consider multiple languages an advantage, however it is essential that you have professional-level English language skills, both written and spoken.
- A supportive team player who is kind and calm under pressure.
“Since working with Etax my tax knowledge has increased and my confidence with dealing with clients has improved. There is always new things to learn and plenty of people willing to teach.“
“You get to improve and build on your customer service skills as well as technical knowledge. The training provided before the tax season and ongoing training helps to prepare you for applying these tax theories in to real life scenarios.”
“Working with Etax Accountants is like working with a big family. Everyone is friendly and I enjoy coming to work.”