Etax.com.au is Australia’s favourite online tax return. And the best part of using Etax.com.au – it’s Apple-friendly!
Etax.com.au users can do their tax returns using…
- Mac computers and MacBooks
- Android tablets
- Any web-connected computer
The ATO promised to support Mac users every year since 1998. They didn’t deliver.
In 2013 they finally offered a Mac version, and many Mac users were very frustrated because Mac-compatible ATO software has a long list of troubles.
iPad and iPhone users haven’t even been mentioned for ATO e-Tax software.
Now the ATO is promoting “MyTax” as an alternative, but it’s only useful for certain people and still you get no support or advice that’s in your interest – it’s all about the ATO.
For Australian taxpayers, it doesn’t have to be that way.
You can skip all of that trouble and do your tax return online using any device, at Etax.com.au.
Advantages of the Etax.com.au online tax return:
- Fast and easy – select the bits you need and the rest stays hidden
- Mobile – makes Etax on iPhone possible
- See last year’s data (helps you remember everything)
- Prefill can auto-enter any items already on record at the ATO (which after mid-July can be a lot of information)
- Use any computer, from any location
- No software to download – uses a secure online system (like online banking)
- You get the confidence of having a qualified accountant who’s working on your side (unlike the ATO)
- Support: Contact your accountant with secure online messaging or by phone
How to finish your tax return in 15 minutes or less:
- Register with Etax online
- Enter as many details as you can – if you are unsure about some items, that’s okay: Just fill out as much as you can.
- Sign and submit your return.
It’s as easy as that. After you complete your return, your qualified Etax Accountant will check it for further deductions, offsets and accuracy. You’d be surprised at how often we find extra deductions that increase your refund! After our careful checks, we will lodge your return to the ATO on your behalf.
Then in about 14 days, you’ll have your refund in your account.
Prices for an individual return start at just $67.90 and all fees can be claimed as a tax deduction on next year’s tax return.
Ready to start your return?
Register here and you could be finished your income tax return in less than 15 minutes – all from your Mac or iPad!