Tax Reviewers and Registered Tax Agents
Work with Australia’s #1 online Tax Agent – providing convenience and great online tax services to clients for the 2017 tax season!
Etax Accountants are currently seeking home-based tax reviewers and tax agents to assist with the review of tax returns during the 2017 tax season.
This is a great way to earn additional income from home, with the ability to determine your own workload and working hours.
Our client base consists of:
- Individual tax payers
- Small and Medium size Enterprise
Our online systems help you to efficiently review client tax returns prior to lodgment. System training is provided to help you in the process.
- Reviewing client tax returns
- Requesting further information or documents from clients where required
- Advising when tax refunds can be improved
- Adhering to TPB, ATO and in-house guidelines
- Lodging compliant and honest returns
- Responding professionally to all correspondence (both internal and external)
- 2-3 years’ current Australian Individual Tax Return experience
- Current experience lodging and reviewing individual and business tax returns
- Excellent written communication skills
- Able to work efficiently and independently
- Registered Tax Agent license (favourable)
- Reliable computer and high speed internet
- Able to respond promptly to correspondence within a 24-hour time frame
Due to a large volume of returns at our practice, you MUST be available from the BEGINNING OF JUNE TO THE MIDDLE OF AUGUST.
This is a SHORT TERM POSITION for the upcoming 2017 tax season only.
TRAINING COMMENCES EARLY JUNE, in preparation for work starting July 1st.
If this position sounds right for you, we want to hear from you!
Any other enquiries please contact Human Resources on 1300 693 829.