You don’t need to know anything about tax to do your tax return in 2022, because that’s our job!
Your 2022 tax return is LIVE!
That’s right, this year’s tax return is ready – and we’re super excited to show you what’s new in your tax return for 2022.
FAST TRACK YOUR 2022 TAX REFUND: Login to Etax, complete and sign your 2022 tax return and our accountants will get it ready for the ATO on July 1! Get in early and get your refund faster!
If you’re new to Etax or haven’t visited us for a while, read on for a super-quick lowdown on Australia’s #1 online tax return service.
Why use the Etax.com.au tax return in 2022?
We’ve been around a while, 24 years actually, so we really know our stuff. That’s 24 years of looking after tax returns for every kind of client, from their very first to their most complex. In other words, we’re utter tax nerds!
You literally don’t need to know a thing about tax to do your 2022 tax return with us.
The other main reasons our clients love Etax.com.au are:
- Award winning customer service
- Fast, simple online tax return
- The best possible refund – every year!
But don’t take our word for it – our review sites and customer surveys help us stay on top of our game.
Your 2022 tax return is better than ever – but that’s not all!
The team at Etax work non-stop to make the online tax return better for you, so when people tell us, “this part was hard for me”, we put our heads together to work out the best way to improve it.
Far more than just an online tax return
But a good online tax return service is far more than just a good interface. At Etax, it’s every chat you have with our accountants, every message we send you, every video you watch. It’s the tax blogs to help your tax smarts and the hints and tips to keep you on track throughout the year. And, last but not least, it’s that big grin on your face when you see that tax refund land in your bank account.
Making clients happy is all part of our service and the 2022 tax return itself, is only just the beginning.
How are you feeling about your 2022 tax return?
Etax clients don’t stress about their tax because our simple form and friendly accountants take all the worry away!
Take a look at this list of common tax worries:
- First tax return
- Not sure what to do about your crypto
- Bought an investment property
- Not sure what you can claim for work
- Changed jobs or got a second job
- Got a side gig or became a sole trader
- Need help because of a disability
- Moved in with your partner
Now stop worrying: With Etax, you can relax. We’ve got all the answers you need! :)
If you answered YES to any of those tax worries, make sure the first thing you do when you start your 2022 tax return is send us a message – or hop onto live chat – so we can give you the help you need. It’s quick, easy and our accountants are a really friendly bunch.
Common questions for your 2022 tax return
And the #1 question we get asked every year:
You can get all the info you need if you click on those links, but let’s take a quick look at our #1 now for you:
Our top tips to max your tax refund this year:
At Etax, your tax return shows an accurate tax refund estimate and it helps you find deductions to increase your tax refund.
- Look at the Etax deduction section tips inside your tax return. Etax highlights the deductions related to your job, plus ones you’ve claimed before, to help you remember everything you are eligible for. (Plus, you can just chat with an Etax accountant if you have more questions.)
- Enter all of your income. This includes everything earned from your job, Centrelink, bank interest, rental property income and investment income. If you don’t add all of your income at the start, the ATO will find it later and you might get a lower refund than you hoped.
- No need to wait – Keep track of tax deductions year-round.
Work-related tax deductions are an important way to improve your tax refund. Use Etax to save receipts and deductions anytime. Just login to your account and select the “add deductions or receipts for 2022 now” button to upload receipts ahead of time. This saves them in your account, all ready for your 2022 tax return.
- The Etax Blog is a treasure-chest full of tips to boost your tax refund.
A good place to start is the “increase your tax refund” category.