Is your Etax return prepared correctly?
Are you getting the tax deductions you deserve?
Etax.com.au gives you that confidence, in just a few minutes online.
The ATO applied penalties against more than 100,000 taxpayers last year, and thousands were formally prosecuted. Thousands of ATO employees work every day to enforce 5,743 pages of tax law.
That’s why it is important to know your tax return is done right.
Simply complete the easy-to-use Etax online tax return. Next, our team of accountants will review your return two times, helping maximise your refund and giving you the confidence that a registered tax agent lodged your return correctly.
Etax.com.au is backed by 34 years’ experience helping Australians pay less tax.
Most people finish their online Etax return in under 15 minutes!
Why do your tax return at Etax.com.au?
As we all become more dependant on the internet for convenience and time-saving benefits, doing your tax return online is quickly becoming the most popular option.
User feedback suggests the Etax online tax return is the simplest and quickest way to lodge an Australian tax return. In our June 2014 survey, 97.8% of users said they’d recommend it to friends and family.
These are a few reasons why:
- New Auto Prefill: Enters up to 70% of the items for you. (depends on ATO data availability)
- Mobile friendly: Do your tax return and exchange messages with your Etax accountant, all from your tablet or mobile phone!
- No appointments, no travel to a tax agents office, low fees, and still get expert checking and advice.
- Tax item selector: less reading, less clutter.
- Your Etax online tax return is checked twice by qualified accountants for accuracy and extra deductions prior to lodgement. (A higher level of support and expertise than at most tax agent offices.)
- Most people finish their tax return at Etax.com.au in just 15 minutes!
In 2014, the all-new online tax return and new “smart” features will make your return easier than ever before.
Individual Tax Returns
- Personal Tax Returns
- Rental Properties
- Family Tax Benefits
- Fringe Benefits Tax
- Capital Gains Tax
- Partnership Tax Returns
- Company Tax Returns
- Prior Years’ Tax Returns
- ATO Non-Lodgement Advice
- Amended Tax Returns
for All Occupations
- Sole Traders
- Retail Clerks
- Software Developers
- Health Professions
- Defence Forces Tax Returns
- …plus etax returns for every other profession and every income level.